Saturday, August 24, 2013

B-I-B-L-E! “YES, that’s the book for me!” ( In regards to TBI)!!!

T-B-I, “Transforming Blessing indequise.” That’s me. T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I. T-B-I, “Time Bible Investigation.” B-I-B-L-E, “YES, that’s the book for me.” T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I. T-B-I, “To be inflexible in my beliefs.That’s me!” T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I. So when they say you need C-B-T! SAY which kind? B-I-B-L-E! “YES, that’s the book for me!” T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I, T-B-I. T-B-I, “To be imperfect, that’s me.” T-B-I, “To be involved, to be (i)ngaged; that’s me.” B-I-B-L-E, “YES, that’s the book for me.!” C-B-T? Yes, they say. You need it.” Got it! C-B-T, “Cognitive Bible Therapy.” Yep, “You guys waited to long to get it.” What you say? “That’s not C-B-T!” You must do C_B_T; “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy!” Tis, a personality test next you will get. Seems thaz know what thaz a do’in. C-O-G-N-I-T-I-V-E! Is thaz a cognitive bunch? This and theirz a “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,” Just and what iz cooked up to be sometimes. Personality tests says it a itty bitty thing stan’dn up b’liefs! God wrote the B-I-B-L-E. Could thiz be? Ain’t read it? History be’n a few lessons they best be gettin’ cauze need’um. Member Churchill a screamin, “Prepare for War, Preapre for War?” How many lives that might been savi’n? I’ll stick with my C-B-T! “COGNITIVE BIBLE THERAPY.” B-I-B-L-E, “YES, that’s the book for me.” You too, if’n you be a want’n the best for you and others. T-B-I, T-B-I,T-B-I, T-B-I. T-B-I, “To be me!” “Yes, just me to be!” T-B-I, “TO BE INDIVIDUAL, THAT’S ME!” SO GET THE B-I-B-L-E and join me. GET us some of the good CBT. “Cognitive Bible Therapy.” Yep, that’s for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment