Saturday, August 24, 2013

Grieve the Loss of Pharmacy

They said I can do harm to somebody; So it seemsI must say “Bye,” to pharmacy. I think it is contrived! But think it best to strive to grieve my loss. Caryn is the boss, To guide me through the process. So far I am sliding, Down at a relative high cost of IQ. Was it stress? A TBI? Just being under duress? Will someone just send me an FYI? How long will it take to convalesce? How deep is this abyss? Can someone show me the press please, Before I regress again? What did sound the alarm for Jones? Was I wise to shatter my own dreams? Does it really matter? Am I madder or sadder? Do I really yearn to return? What can I learn where I can earn as much? I do endeavor to sever the ties for now. But I am not sure I can acquiesces it is forever. Am I being lukewarm, To the churning, Mass of batter, Being disarmed in my gut? Do I just flatter myself? Will I spatter on pavement? Can Caryn put me back together? Am I at an impasse causing my life to tatter? I feel I will return to pharmacy, One day when I am ready, With my head, On my shoulders and squirming no more. The main question is, What do I rearm, Myself with now or, What skill will put me back on the employment farm? Do I believe? Do I obsess? Yes, I do to both. I will receive and be blessed with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment