Saturday, August 24, 2013

Insanity or a need to get out of my head

Sandra Adcock Insanity or a need to get out of my head I need to get out of my head.
It seems I made my own bed where the sheets do not meet. Was it because of a trauma, the drama inflicted? medical horrors, mental roars lay in store? Climb out of the hole, oh, I need a pole. I thought I caught a way out, instead I rolled in the hole again. What has caused me             this great wear and tear that I won’t bare? I stare and glare; inside my head what is this place, this space I hate? black with sadness that has no face? Oh, do desist-- I dare insist I want a halt, inside these walls the calls of my insane blank head! It appears I run down dead-end halls Simple, the jesters say, but Nay, Nay I say.  What is real, now? How I wish I could just chill. Dreamer, wake up. Dreamer, be still!   It’s like being in the Army, Marching to the beat, “Hup 2, 3…” On and On and On,   Nowhere can I seem to stop or go. What has caused so much pain as to stain my life? Whine, whine and whine! I almost want to turn to wine but, will not let that mind be mine. Where did I go? Where have I been? Where am I now? How, oh how can I get back to now? Slow down some say, Forget and rest. I try my best hoping, praying to find a nest that offers rest where I can do my best land on my feet even uphill. I can,   I will, I will stand again land on my feet. Prayer alone sustains, Faith promiseth gains if I can relinquish the dark night past I know I shall surely be replenished, Replenished and unvanquished!

No comments:

Post a Comment